Store Employee (Part-time)
Invicta has established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, in 1837. We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to deliver true Swiss luxury. Presenting the most comprehensive and cohesive series of collections on today’s market, the Invicta Watch Group has mastered inspired freedom within the complex and technical structure of watch making. Let all those who possess our timepieces witness the quality, value and care put into every piece we create and the spirit of never-ending possibility in everything we do.
We are looking for a Store employee who can act as an ambassador and transfer the Invicta experience to our (international) consumers.
- Experience in a similar function is an advantage
- You are a team player, communicative strong, representative and friendly
- You are strong in building and maintaining (consumer) relationships
- You are focused on service and sales
- You speak Dutch and English is an advantage
- You are flexible employable in weekends and holidays
- You are responsible for achieving objectives and applying procedures
- You are customer service oriented and you are continuously improving this service quality
- You ensure that the store looks perfectly groomed at all times
- You are sales oriented and you will be advising the consumer
- Follow procedures and appropriate training programs and then apply them effectively
Honesty, Integrity, Leadership, Service, Creativity and Discipline are our values. Do these including the above appeal to you and are you interested in strengthening our team? Send your motivation, CV and passport photo to Meggie van Buul (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Veronique Korsten (email@example.com).
More information about Invicta Watch Europe can be found at www.invictastores.eu