Garantie und Reparaturen
Invicta Watch Europe provides a term of warranty of two years from the date of purchase. The consumer can obtain a one-year extra warranty, therefore 3 years in total, by registering the purchase on www.invictaservice.com.
The warranty covers possible production errors, to be assessed by the official Invicta Service Centre for Europe, and the clockwork. Other parts, such as the glass, the crown and the band do not fall under the warranty.
In the following instances, costs can be brought into account for repairs or replacement of parts, also if the warranty period has not yet expired:
- Defects or damage caused by improper use or carelessness;
- Defects or damage caused by fire or water or a natural disaster, like an earthquake;
- Defects or damage caused by improper repairs or modifications by third parties;
- Changes that take place during normal wearing (wear and tear and aging);
- If no proof of warranty or purchase will be submitted with the watch.
For the replacement of the battery, costs will be brought into account.
Most of the Invicta watches are water tight. The designations mean the following:
- 3 ATM/30 metres: the watch is resistant against splashing water. The consumer cannot swim or dive with the watch.
- 5 ATM/50 metres or higher: the consumer can swim with the watch.
- 20 ATM/200 metres or higher: the consumer can swim and dive with the watch.
Be aware: Invicta Watch Europe strongly advises against taking a shower with a watch, irrespective of the water resistance. Because of the difference in warmth under and outside the shower, the air inside the watch can condensate, also with diving watches. Invicta Watch Europe reserves the right to bring costs for repairs as a consequence hereof, into account to the consumer.
For more information or questions regarding warranty, parts and/or repairs please contact the Service Centre:
Invicta Service Centre
5321 JM Hedel
Phone number: +31 73 3034139